Haakaa silicone Baby Food Dispensing Spoon
- Low stock - 4 items left
Simply fill the tube with baby food and pop on the lid. The food will remain inside the leakproof silicone tube until it's time to eat. Remove the lid and gently squeeze the tube to dispense food onto the spoon. Once you've finished feeding your little one, put the lid back on and place it back in your bag!
- Made with food-grade silicone.
- 120ml capacity.
- Dishwasher safe.
- All parts dismantle for easy cleaning.
- Leakproof and airtight when the lid is attached.
- Can be left in boiling water to heat food.
- Mess and waste-free.
- Tested against European EN14350 and US FDA regulations.
- Free from PVC, BPA, phthalates and artificial colours.
Adult supervision is required at all times. Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product, as hard scourers may scratch the surface. Keep in dry, cool place and avoid storing in direct sunlight. This item is not a teether and is not designed to be chewed for prolonged periods of time.
Please note: Solid food is recommended for babies 4-6 months plus. Please consult your midwife or medical professional if introducing solids earlier. Silicone may absorb colours and discolour over time