Stone Drying Rack
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
The durable, tall aluminum rod is hand formed to capture the brush and is finished with a cute beach stone gathered from New England beaches.
- Allows your dish brush and sponge to dry after each use.
- Ends dish soap mess.
- Hand carved divot ensures dish brush is always standing tall.
- Hand bent aluminum rods capture both sponge and dish brush.
- Sturdy granite base prevents tipping, and soft bottom protects surfaces.
- Made from reclaimed granite, brushed aluminum, and hand collected smooth beach stones.
- Designed and handcrafted by our team of local artisans in our New Hampshire studio.
Granite and stone color will vary and may not be as shown.
Handmade in New Hampshire since 2003
Sea Stones began when Anne Johnson and Arra David designed the first product, our Coast Hook, inspired by the uniqueness of each stone and the beauty of hardwood. 15 years, dozens of products, and literally tons of stone and granite later, the team at Sea Stones works everyday to craft thoughtfully designed, eco-friendly, beautiful items that both solve problems and delight.