Watermelon & Coconut Bubble Bath + Wash
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
After a long day, the best way to get your little ones ready for bed is with a bubble bath. Have fun in the tub with ATTITUDE little leaves™ Bubble Wash – Watermelon & Coco. EWG VERIFIED™ and Parent Tested Parent Approved (PTPA), it’s made with hypoallergenic and natural ingredients like blueberry leaf extract to gently wash your toddler’s delicate skin. Best of all, they’ll be surrounded by mounds of foamy bubbles filled with the enchanting scent of fresh coconut and watermelon!
Ingredients: Aqua / water / eau, sodium coco-sulfate, coco-glucoside, vegetable glycerin, sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium chloride, citric acid, glyceryl oleate, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, vaccinium angustifolium (blueberry) leaf extract, moringa oleifera seed extract, maltodextrin, cyamopsis tetragonoloba (guar) gum, triethyl citrate, decanal (fruit), dimethyl heptenal (fruit), gamma-nonalactone (coconut).
- Natural bubble wash made with all-natural ingredients: 100% vegan, derived from plants and minerals.
- Enhanced with protective and antioxidant blueberry leaf and moringa seed extract.
- Antipollution properties: natural bubble wash that limits the adhesion of pollutant particles.
- Dermatologically-tested and hypoallergenic: free of known allergens.
- Free of artificial fragrances: lightly scented with a refreshing watermelon and coconut aroma.
- EWG VERIFIED™ and top-scoring product in EWG’s Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database.
- ECOLOGO Certified: sustainable and biodegradable natural bubble wash.
- PETA Certified: cruelty-free and vegan.
- Bears the Parent Tested Parent Approved (PTPA) Seal of Approval: endorsed by North American parents.
- Free of potentially harmful ingredients such as Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde-releasers, Benzyl alcohol and MIT.
- Free of Sodium laureth sulfate (SLES), Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) and PEGs (such as PEG-100 Stearate and PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil), which contain cancer-causing chemicals such as 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide according to the IARC.
- Free of BHA, BHT, Phthalates and Triclosan, all identified by the EWG as potential endocrine disruptors.
Usage: For a bubble bath, pour under running water. To cleanse skin, pump a small amount into your hand or wet washcloth and lather onto skin. Rinse well with water. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.